Friday, November 6, 2015

Books I Must Finish Before the End of 2015

Hello! These are all the books I must finish before the end of the year. Obviously, this isn't all the books I'm going to read, or even all the books I plan to read, but the books that I must finish this year. As in, I would be pretty upset with myself if I didn't read all of them.

1. Carry On by Rainbow Rowell

You may have heard of this book. Everyone has been raving about it for the past month. I'm actually planning to finish this book in November, but I'd at least like to have it done by the end of December at the latest.



2. The Rest of Us Just Live Here and A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness

I've been meaning to read more Patrick Ness books lately! The only one I have ever finished is More Than This (which I adored), and I read that nearly two years ago. Definitely time to read more of them. Going to have to buy the Chaos Walking Trilogy at some point as well. I also really need the UK edition of The Rest of Us Just Live Here. I'm not a fan of the US cover.


3. Finding Audrey by Sophia Kinsella

Everyone has been raving about this book this year. Honestly I'm a little scared to read it, considering I also suffer from social anxiety disorder. I'm either going to love it or hate it. We'll see. Also, if any of you have any idea if this book could trigger my anxiety in any way...that would be extremely helpful to know.



4. A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas

This is another book that people have been obsessed with for the past several months. I loved Throne of Glass, and I really need to get to this one. I've already have convinced myself I'm going to love it. Also, this cover, oh my god I love.



Thanks for reading! What books do you want to get done before the end of the year?

No comments:

Post a Comment