Friday, August 21, 2015

New Header!

Hello! This is just a quick little post to tell you about my new header!

I actually really like how this turned out.... PicMonkey is officially my new favorite place on the Internet. It took about eleven tries to actually get the sizing right and everything, but it was worth it! (I think...)

So if you didn't happen to be on this website in the last hour or so, the header was basically constantly changing. The sizing is probably the hardest thing, actually...

Anyway, if you're looking to create a header, this one is free (unless you get a membership) and I think it's great for headers and blog-type images. Photoshop, to me, is a little to extreme for something this simple, and honestly a little pricey for someone without a every day job.

I'm mostly likely also going to make a new picture to go along with my Discussion Question Monday posts, because I've really fallen in love with this website a bit. Seriously recommend it. Why it took me so long to use it on a regular basis I don't know....

Thanks for reading! Go check out PicMonkey if you haven't before (though I know many people have), it totally deserves the love!

PS: I'm not entirely sure I'm used to the header. Do you like it? I can't decide.....

PSS: I just realized this is my hundredth post ever and THAT'S exciting. I know it wasn't to interesting, but hey, new header! YAY!

2 comments:

  1. YAY! I'm so glad it worked out for you! It looks great :)

    ReplyDelete