Saturday, August 1, 2015

I Mustache You Some Questions Tag

Hello! So I have a bit of a love/hate relationship with puns. The more I read the title, the more I want to murder it. They are both the most genius, and the most annoying jokes ever created. Anyway, I was tagged by Theepika from Just That Girl. Thanks for tagging me! :)


 
 

Four Jobs I Would Like To Have:

(Was originally Four Jobs I've Had, but it seems like a lot of us are teenagers that haven't many jobs...)
1. Referee (for soccer/football, tiny people) - I actually currently have this job, and it pays well considering all I have to do is teach 5-year-olds how to do a throw-in.
2. Writer - I'm hoping this is kind of self explanatory. I like books, I like writing, you know.
3. Bookstore owner - Who doesn't want to own a bookstore? I mean really.
4. History something - I like history.... I don't know if I necessarily want to be a historian...but I don't know, OLD STUFF!

Four Movies I Have Watched More Than Once:

1. Barbie as Rapunzel - This movie was basically my entire childhood in a nutshell. This was back when Barbie movies were much darker, now they're just a blessing of sparkly unicorns....
2. The Fault in our Stars - I'm not even sure how many times I've seen this, probably 15ish.
3. Clueless - This movie is what slumber parties are for!
4. G.B.F. - I know this is actually rated R, but it really has no reason to be. Plus it's amazing.

Four Books I Would Recommend:

1. Proxy by Alex London - Review is coming soon....
2. Steelheart by Brandon Sanderson - Anything by Brandon Sanderson really, he's great.
3. Percy Jackson and the Olympians series - I recommend this series, but you can read The Heroes of Olympus at your own risk.
4. Ella Enchanted by Gail Carson Levine - It's very different from the movie, like incredibly different. (But the movie is still good, so you should watch that too.)

Four Places I Have Visited:

1. San Francisco, California - This might be my favorite city of all time.
2. Toronto, Canada - My second favorite? It's still pretty great... (Plus, they have Kinder eggs there because CANADA!)
3. Somewhere in Yucatan, Mexico - Is it bad that I don't remember the city? There were old things...but those are kind of everywhere.
4. DISNEY WORLD (Orlando, Florida) - It's better than Disneyland!!!!!!!!!!!!

Four Things I Don't Eat:

1. Onions - They are EVIL!
2. Meat - I'm a vegetarian.....
3. Cake - I just really hate cake, okay?
4. Mexican Food - I'm really not into tacos, enchiladas, or burritos, but I like queso....

Four of My Favorite Foods:

1. Butternut Squash - It's better than pumpkin!
2. Ice Cream - This is basically my cake.
3. Kiwis - A kiwi a day keeps the doctor away? (I'm not exaggerating.)
4. Peanut Sauce - The kind normally found in Thai food. It's the best thing ever.

Four TV Shows I Watch:

1. Doctor Who - I don't know why you haven't figured this out by now. ALSO THE NEW EPISODES START THIS MONTH AND I'M A LITTLE EXCITED.
2. Once Upon a Time - THEY MASSACRED OUR BEANS (This doesn't make sense, does it?)
3. The Big Bang Theory - I don't really know when I started watching this show.....
4. Sabrina: The Teenage Witch - This is the only TV show ever that I've actually seen all of the episodes.... There are 7 seasons!

Four Things I'm Looking Forward To This Year:

1. Magnus Chase release date - It's going to be an exciting time.
2. Halloween - I'm planning on putting my decorations up soon.....
3. Vacation - That's in a week and a half....
4. Thanksgiving - It's like the only time I have mashed potatoes....

Four People I Tag:

1. Carrie from The Book Goddess
2. Kate from Read and Dream
3. Tiffany from The Bookish Thought
4. Denise from i am shelfless

Thanks for reading! And thanks again Theepika for tagging me!

8 comments:

  1. I just met you and yet I feel like I know you so well now! :) I love Once Upon A Time too, and I'm so glad you recommended Ella Enchanted, not enough people know about the awesomeness that is that book!

    Sinead @ Less Reality More Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY! That's why I love this tag, you really get to know other people even if it's through a screen. And I know! A ton of people watched the movie, but no one seems to ever talk about the book! I've actually been a really big Gail Carson Levine fan for a long time, and honestly her other books are just as amazing as Ella Enchanted!

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much for tagging! Great to have something so fun as this TAG to get me started again :) I love Steelheart and Firefight is sooo good-more people should definitely check it out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome :) I still haven't read Firefight, but everyone seems to be saying it's even better than Steelheart! I really need to get to that one soon....

      Delete
  3. Thanks for tagging me! This looks really fun :D Will try to write it as soon as I can!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome! Hope you have fun with it too :)

      Delete
  4. Thanks for tagging me! This was really fun! I already have it up on my blog :D

    ReplyDelete