Thursday, August 6, 2015

BOOKTUBEATHON UPDATE- Day 2 and 3

Hello! I've been failing at posting these, but WHATEVER. Here's my update for days 2 and 3 of the BookTubeAThon.

Tease by Amanda Maciel

I actually finished this book on the 3rd day of BookTubeAThon, but it was one in the morning, so I'm just going to count that as day two. Also, I don't know if you read my previous update, but this book makes me really angry, which is why I'm debating whether or not to write a review.

Champion (Legend #3)by Marie Lu

On day three I read 135 pages of this book, and honestly I don't like this one either! I didn't like the rest of this series as well, but I still have to read it because completion. So I'm hoping I can complete Champion at some point tonight.... Also, I looked up spoilers for the book (please don't kill me, I was bored!), and realized that this book is only going to get worse. I really don't understand why so many people like this series so much.

Unfortunately, that's all I've read. Apparently I got a lucky start and now much attempt to push though the rest of this thing.

I'm also probably going to go off my TBR again because I have summer reading books that I have to have completed 2 weeks from now, and I've read about 50 pages. And that's a problem...

Thanks for reading! How's your BookTubeAThon going??

No comments:

Post a Comment