Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Last Ten Books That To My Shelves

 
Hello! Welcome to Top Ten Tuesday, a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

1. Let it Snow by John Green, Maureen Johnson, and Lauren Myracle

Expect a review of this soon (like this week)....I feel bad.

2. Tease by Amanda Maciel

This book WILL get a review eventually. Very controversial topic...

3. Proxy by Alex London

This book has a shiny cover. I need more books with shiny covers.

4. The Final Empire (Mistborn Trilogy #1) by Brandon Sanderson

I FOUND A NON-MASS-MARKET PAPERBACK VERSION OF THIS BOOK. I feel accomplished.

5. The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith

YAYYY sequels! I can't believe I found the cover of this book that matches the first one...

6. An Abundance of Katherines by John Green

This was the last John Green book I hadn't read, and now I've read it and feel EVEN MORE ACCOMPLISHED.

7. The Heir by Kiera Cass

WHY WAS THIS BOOK EVEN PUBLISHED?? And I thought it couldn't get worse than America...

8. Alienated by Melissa Landers

I found out after I purchased this book that I live like 10 minutes away from the author.

9. Half Wild (Half Bad #2) by Sally Green

I'm surprised I didn't throw up while reading this.

10. ASAP Science by Mitchell Moffit and Greg Brown

Because I'm a nerd.

That was quick. I really need to stop writing these things when I'm hyper.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment