Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Hyped Books I Haven't Read

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish :)

Hello! This is going to be depressing isn't it? Though I don't really want to read a lot of these books.... But they're still hyped books I haven't read.

1. The Mortal Instruments Series by Cassandra Clare

This is one I said I would read in June, but didn't. Maybe it'll happen eventually! Maybe?

2. The Maze Runner Series by James Dashner

Okay. I tried with this one. I might see the movie, but I already got rid of the book....I didn't like it much.

3. The Book Theif by Markus Zusak

I will eventually. I hope. I bought it! Then I need to see the movie too....

4. The Giver by Lois Lowry

I might I read this book, but then I saw the movie. Just...no? Meh? It wasn't great....

5. If I Stay by Gayle Forman

I haven't entirely decided if I WON'T read this book. If I do, it most likely won't be very soon.

6. Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling

I KNOW I KNOW. I read the first book.....that's a start!! Some of the longer books scare me though...

7. A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas

I lot of people keep saying that this book is better than Throne of Glass....so I might get it in the next few weeks actually.

8. To All The Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han

I would buy this book, but I can never seem to find it at my B&N.... Which means I'd have to order it online and wait for it..........

9. Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard

This book kind of blew up, and I have no clue if I actually want to read it or not!

10. Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell

I read Fangirl and was kind of meh, but everyone seems to love her books so I feel like I have to try again.

It was pretty depressing, wasn't it? I feel like I should read a book instead I spending my life making DIY bookmarks.....

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. I've hardly read any of these either, though really enjoyed Eleanor and Park. A Court Of Thorns and Roses is brilliant, and I think it is much better than Throne of Glass. I haven't read Red Queen yet, but everybody seems to be loving it, so...
    Love the new design :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh. I guess I'll probably end up reading Eleanor and Park, but I'm not really sure I would like it. I know
      I'll like A Court of Thorns and Roses, but that would involve money I don't really have...
      And thanks! I'm not really used to
      it yet, so I'm not even sure I like it...

      Delete