Wednesday, July 1, 2015

R.I.P. IT OR SHIP IT BOOK TAG

Hello! This tag was originally started by EmmaBooks on YouTube, but I really wanted to do it. So I have a jar you can't see....and I'm going to do this.

How this works: I draw two names of characters from books from a bag/jar thing, and then decide if I R.I.P. it (they would hate each other) or ship it (they would be awesomely adorable together).

Round One:

*drawing names*

America from The Selection and Hazel from TFioS

Hahahahaaaaaa..... Hazel would probably just be annoyed by America 24/7. Just like the rest of us!

R.I.P. IT

Round Two:

Four/Tobias from Divergent and Cadence from We Were Liars

Hmmmm.... Actually, they both lost a lot of people and have mental issues, so I think they would at least be friends.

SHIP IT

Round Three:

Warner from Shatter Me and Kaitlyn from TFioS

I honestly think Kaitlyn would be scared out of her mind and Warner would find her boringly girly.

R.I.P. IT

Round Four:

Tris from Divergent and Augustus from TFioS

Uhhhhhhh..... That's a little strange. But I honestly think Augustus would find her awesome.....so...what?

SHIP IT???

Round Five:

Day from Legend and Annabeth from Percy Jackson and the Olympians

THIS IS LEGITIMATELY PAINFUL. I think Day and Percy are actually kind of similar (I've never thought about it that way before though...), so I guess? She's better than June!

SHIP IT

Round Six:

Piper from The Heroes of Olympus and Sam from The Wolves of Mercy Falls

Well. Sam's definitely got the perfect boyfriend but he actually sucks thing going for him... Piper seems to be into that.

SHIP IT

Round Seven:

Maxon from The Selection and Nico from Percy Jackson and the Olympians

They're pretty....different. I think Maxon would be annoyed and both of them would be a little creeped out.

R.I.P. IT

Round Eight:

Gat from We Were Liars and Gabriel from Half Bad

Um. No? Gat's mostly politically minded and kind of boring. Yeah... I'm not even really sure. I'm going with maybe.

SHIP IT

Round Nine:

June from Legend and Percy Jackson from Percy Jackson and the Olympians

I don't want any one to go through the pain that is June.... Percy is just better than her okay?

R.I.P. IT

Round Ten:

Leo from The Heroes of Olympus and Kenji from Shatter Me

Okay. Wow. I think they could at least be friends! They're just so similar.....

SHIP IT

Well.... That was...fun. I think. This might be the weirdest tag I've ever done! Some of it was entertaining, but most of it was a little weird. Yeahhh...

Thanks for reading! If you do this tag please tell me because these are really fun to see!

2 comments:

  1. Ohmygosh! America and Hazel HAHAHA!
    This is cool. Great post, btw! :D

    Denise @ http://iamshelfless.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And I know that was great.... XD

      Delete