Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: My Favorite Top Ten Tuesday Topics of the Last Five Years



Hello! So this week's topic is going to be kind of difficult because I've only done like 7 or 8 Top Ten Tuesdays..... But I've done a few of their past ones just as regular posts so I kind of did it.

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

Also, I just wanted to say how impressed I am that she's been doing this same meme for 5 YEARS. And coming up with all the topics.....! I mean how did she not run out? Thoroughly impressed.

1. Favorite Book Covers

Because you can never have to many posts about beautiful covers. I did one post about pretty covers.... (Top 5 Awesomenessest Cover of 2015)

2. Favorite Heroines

I did a post called 5 Fantastic Female Leads. Because not everybody is a hero. Some characters are just entertaining and relatable! Idk, that's kind of the same thing, right?

3. Bookish Pet Peeves

This was my first post that actually a lot of people seemed to like.... Plus ranting is great! (You can read that post here.)

4. Books I'll Probably Never Read

I actually did this one as a Top Ten Tuesday post! Yay! (It was mostly me going on and on about how I don't want to read all of the popular books, read it.)

5. Books On My Summer TBR

Because I like making myself feel horrible when I don't finish said books.

6. Books That Made Me Cry

The four books the ever made me cry. I'm not very emotional during books.....

7. Books I'd Love To See as a Movies/TV Shows

Another TTT that I actually did.... I'm hoping somebody cool sees this post and turns these books into movies.

8. Fictional Crushes

Well I made a post called What I Like In a Book Boyfriend. In which I mention some of them.... and that was fun.

9. Book Covers I Wish I Could Redesign

Okay, this actually just sounds like fun and now I want to do it.

10. Underrated Books

I did a post about Under-Hyped Books. There were only 5 but still.....

Okay, well even though I didn't do most of these as TTT, I still did something like them and enjoyed it.... Same thing!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment