Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Most Anticipated Releases of the Rest of 2015

Heya! Once again, it's Tuesday, and time to do another Top Ten Tuesday!

1. The Sword of Summer (Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard #1) by Rick Riordan

This one is a given! I read all the Rick Riordan books right when they come out!!!


2. Dark Tide (Waterfire Saga #3) by Jennifer Donnelly

I was actually surprized at how much I liked the first two books. So yeah, I'm getting the third without question.


3. Happily Ever After: Companion to the Selection Series by Kiera Cass

I'm mad that this book is a thing but might as well complete my collection and get rid of the Selection Stories.


4. Passenger by Alexadra Braken

I wasn't crazy about The Darkest Minds....but I like the idea for this one better so I'll try out this author again.....


5. Percy Jackson's Greek Heroes by Rick Riordan

I forgot to mention this one before!!! Also, I buy everything Rick Riordan releases.



6. The Rest of Us Just Live Here by Patrick Ness

Because Patrick Ness. That's all there is to it.



7. Illuminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff

This book looks amazing. I mean in actual cover and inside bits. Sorta know what it's about.



8. Not If I See You First by Eric Lindstrom

The one book on here I'm actually buying because of the description!



9. Never Always Sometimes by Adi Alsaid

Okay, never mind. It was one of two!!!


10. Made You Up by Francesca Zappia

This cover looks like slightly not horrible modern art.



YAYAYAYAY!! Oh woah....too much excitement there. Did we have any books in common?

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait for The Sword of Summer and Illuminae - they both look great. I seem to be obsessed with Rick Riordan. As for Patrick Ness... I didn't feel it was as good as his other books, and I found the beginning to be a little hard going. I still really enjoyed it though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just can't wait until there's a cover for The Sword of Summer.... No idea when that's released, ughhhh.

      And that does not make me want to read that book :(

      Delete