Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Best Books I've Read So Far in 2015



Hello! Welcome to this week's Top Ten Tuesday, a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This Tuesday's topic is the best books I have read so far in 2015.

1. Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas

This book has been getting a lot of hype, and it totally deserves it. I haven't read the rest of the series, so I'm not sure how it all plays out, by this first book was AMAZING.

2. My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick

If you've read my review on this book, you know how much I loved it. I really wasn't expecting it. The synopsis doesn't do it justice.....

3. Rebel Belle by Rachel Hawkins

This was an adorable read... Seriously, it was so much fun. I really need to read Miss Mayhem!

4. Paper Towns by John Green

Paper Towns easily became my favorite John Green book. The movie won't come fast enough!!

5. Prince Charming by S. Celi

This was my first self-published book, and I can very much say I'm thoroughly impressed. Definitely looking forward to more titles by this author!

6. We Were Liars by E. Lockhart

This book left me very angry. In a goodishhh way..... I liked it, but it took me awhile to figure that out.

7. Percy Jackson's Greek Gods by Rick Riordan

Rick Riordan does not (usually...) disappoint! This has got me really pumped for Greek Heroes, even if he size took me a little while to get used to.....

8. Rogue Wave (Waterfire Saga #2) by Jennifer Donnelly

Rogue Wave was significantly better than the first book in the Waterfire Saga. I thinks it's because Deep Blue was mostly introductions and world building, where as this novel develops the plot a lot more than the first.

9. Half Wild (Half Bad #2) by Sally Green

I really liked this book....? I think? It was kind of gorey and disgusting, but it was pretty necessary. Soooo..... Idk what to think anymore.

10. Ignite Me (Shatter Me #3) by Tahereh Mafi

The writing and characters were fantastic, though the world building and ending were.....lacking. The writing though. Seriously. It's so great.

That's this weeks Top Ten Tuesday! Did we have any in common?

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. I'm currently reading Throne of Glass, which I'm enjoying, though I'm finding the writing style a little annoying. I really enjoyed A Court of Thorns and Roses, however, which I found a little better, by the same author.
    Everybody seems to be ranting about Tahereh Mafi - I really need to check it out...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't actually read (or bought) A Court of Thorns and Roses, but everyone seems to be liking it better than Throne of Glass, so now I kind of need to.
      And yes, you should check out Tahereh Mafi. Just don't expect the world building to be entirely there...

      Delete