Saturday, June 6, 2015

My Rest of June TBR

Hello! I don't usually do TBRs, but I probably should for this month because I seriously need to read some books. As I am 6 books behind schedule on my Goodreads Reading Challenge (but I was 7 books behind yesterday, so I've made progress!)...

I love how I'm making this list instead of reading...

1. My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick

I already started this (40 pages in), but I'm hoping to finish within the next few days. Hoping?



2. Firefight by Brandon Sanderson

I really need to continue with this series. This book has been on my shelf since it came out in January...



3. The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith

Again, I went through a lot of trouble to get a paperback of this book that matches the previous one I have, so I might as well read it.



4. Unearthly by Cynthia Hand

I got this last October.... I don't usually like angel books????



5. City of Bones by Cassandra Clare

I NEED to get into this series. I'm pretty sure I will like it....but the books are so long.........



Okay! That's were I'm going to stop because these are pretty long books! I'm hoping to read at least 3 or 4 of them if I don't get to all of them....

Thanks for reading! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment