Thursday, June 18, 2015

BOOK UNHAUL

Hellooooooo!! So for the past 45 minutes I've been looking at the books on my bookshelf, and now I must wonder WHAT THE HELL I WAS THINKING when I bought some of these books. None of them have a very good explanation. And that's kind of sad.

Across the Universe by Beth Revis

I honestly tried to read this book, but after about 150 pages I gave up. It doesn't help I bought the ugly cover of this book....



The Diviners by Libba Bray

I have no clue why I bought this book. Maybe I just wanted to come home with a new book. Idk. Nonetheless, I get uninterested just by reading the synopsis. Just not my thing.


Teardrop by Lauren Kate

I read maybe 8 pages before I got a headache. This book throws words at you that are just screaming, "Look I'm beautiful!" Then I realized that this is the author not many people seem to like....I GET IT NOW!



What Happened to Goodbye by Sarah Dessen

There was a buy one get one free sale at a bookstore and I only had three books.... Already owned all the others on the shelf.......... I really was never interested in this book.


The Selection Stories by Kiera Cass

The contents of this book are being sold along with other stuff in Happily Ever After. NOW THIS BOOK SEEMS USELESS!!!!!!



Perfect by Ellen Hopkins

Found out that this was a second book in a series. Someone should put that ON THE SPINE. Or something crazy like that...



Well, that was my pretty short (but very energetic) book unhauling.... I'm going to go to Half-Price Books now, sell these, and get some books worth reading :)

Thanks for reading!

6 comments:

  1. You're brave. I'd never manage to pluck up the courage to send a book away like that. All the books that go on my bookshelves stay on my bookshelves. Though I really probably could do to declutter.
    I'm strange like that...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eh. I can only get rid of books I haven't read. Even if I don't like them, if I've read them, I can't give them away....
      And anyway, I'd rather have books I would like to read.

      Delete
  2. I never get rid of book, but so far I didn't have a book I want to get rid with (only ebook). I'm pretty picky when it comes to buying PB or HC books so I didn't have to waste a money to books I end up didn't like xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment!

      Most of these books I got for super cheap, but I am usually more picky about what I buy. I won't buy a $20 hardcover without at least reading some reviews first....

      Delete
  3. I love Half Price Books! That's where I get most of my books! It's so cheap and I love the vibe of the store... can a store have a vibe? Lol
    I just wanted to see that I'm a new follower, if you could follow me back, I'd love that.
    http://sweetcherry69.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too! Those I think I may like B&N more... And stores can definitely have vibes :D
      Thanks for following me :) I followed you back!

      Delete