Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Beautiful Blogger Award


Hello! I was nominated for the Beautiful Blogger Award by Denise from i am shelfless and Theepika from Just That Girl. Thanks so much for the nominations!

Rules:

1. Link to the blogger who nominated you.
2. List seven random facts about you.
3. List seven creative, beautiful bloggers.
4. Notify the bloggers you nominated.

7 Facts About Me:

1. My hair is blue and purple (let that sink in for a moment). There's some blonde in there somewhere....
2. I am only good at 24-hour readathons......
3. I like cats better than dogs (please don't yell at me!)
4. I have a library card, but I only ever go to the library to do homework.
5. I have a weird obsession with having both owls and books together (e.g., there are like 6 owls on my bookshelf).
6. I REALLYYYYY like quill and fountain pens (that's not weird).
7. I got 100% on my first college-level quiz. That might have been yesterday.....

Bloggers I Nominate:

1. Lindsay at Linz The Bookworm
2. Angelica at Life is Reading
3. Robin at Where Books Lead Us
4. Harvey at Bookmarked (Looking forward to your reaction XD)
5. Izzy at The Reading Izzy
6. Myra at I'm Loving Books
7. Kate at Read and Dream

Thanks again for nominating me Denise!

10 comments:

  1. Yep, I feel awkward - and panicky. But mainly awkward.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congratulations - you have achieved your goal.
      What have you got against dogs? :)

      Delete
    2. They take a lot more work to take care of......

      Delete
  2. Awe thank you so much! Can't wait to do this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! I'm sorry I'm taking a break from my blog right now but when I get back this will be my first post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome! Looking forward to your post! :)

      Delete
  4. Thank you for nominating me! I'm sorry for my late response. I will post it soon :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome! Better late than never :)

      Delete