Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I'll Probably Never Read

Hello! I'm actually going to continue this this week... This Tuesday's topic is books I'll probably never read, which is most of them, though not always on purpose. These are all on purpose.

This meme is hosted by the The Broke and the Bookish!

1. Crossed (Matched, #2) by Ally Condie



I tried reading this several times, because I really like the world. Eventually, I gave up and got rid of it...sorry, your writing is beautiful! Work on your characters please....

2. The Maze Runner by James Dashner



I recieved this entire series for Christmas one year and tried to read it..... Then I decided that I really didn't like anything about it. Gave it to Half Price Books. Might see the movie....

3. The Giver by Lois Lowry



I saw the movie! I didn't really like it. I'm hoping they (whoever makes the movies....) don't continue with the series. Really, I don't need that kind of pressure!!

4. If I Stay by Gayle Forman



I can't deal with the sad books..... I prefer happy happy happy books! Or at least unrealistic problems....things that can actually happen scare me.....

5. Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl



I bought this book.... Honestly, I never wanted to read it...... So yeah. I never actually tried, but I don't think I'd like it.

6. Crescendo (Hush, Hush, #2) by Becca Fitzpatrick


I was kinda iffy on Hush, Hush, so I probably will never read the second book (which I have trouble saying the title of). Also, I'll probably never read anything else by this author. No offense.

7. All of the Sarah Dessen books by Sarah Dessen



I just....noooo. I never ACTUALLY tried, but I might read her most popular books. Wait....no I probably won't. Maybe I'll try (I'm lying).

8. Across the Universe by Beth Revis



I did try on this one! Got about 150 pages in, put it down, and now two years later, I still don't want to pick it back up. It was kinda boring....and the characters were mehhhh. Maybe for money.....

9. Unwind by Neal Shusterman



I've read an insane amount of Dystopia, and this just sounds....the same. Nothing about it seems unique to me in any way. I may be wrong, but if I'm not, I don't want to waist my time.

10. The Host by Stephanie Meyer



I didn't like Twilight that much (and yes, I did read it), so even though people say better things about The Host, I just, nopeeeee I'm not exactly a fan of paranormal either. This just doesn't work much for me.... Sorry Stephanie Meyer fans :(


That's ten (no really, just checked again)! Again, I apologize if you love these books, please don't try to get me to read them, as I refuse.

Do you agree with any of my list? Have any I might have missed? (Though, I don't know why you'd tell me since I shouldn't read them.) What was on your list?

Thanks for reading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment