Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Authors I Want To Meet


Heya! I just remember it was Tuesday! So this is going to be pretty quick.

This meme is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish :)

1. Tahereh Mafi

I love Shatter Me! I think if I actually met her I'd be pretty freaked out though (see: Disturbing Quotes from Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi). If she talks like she writes I think I would die....

2. Rick Riordan

This guy would make me laugh so hard..... But first I would probably punch him for the ending of The Blood of Olympus.

3. Sarah J. Maas

I think I would have a lot of fun with this girl.... I've seen interviews and stuff and she seems like a person I would just LOVE...

4. Brandon Sanderson

I'm pretty sure this guy is a genius and would just be super fun to talk to. We would talk about world building and it would be amazing.

5. John Green

I could listen to this guy talk all day. He's just that awesome. Everything he says is PURE GENIUS.

6. Conner Franta

I can say this now because he actually has a book!! When I read I just loved him more than I already did. Now I just wanna meet him and have deep conversations about chairs.

7. David Levithan

I would love talking to him for maybe two hours..... Then my head would explode and it would have to wait awhile before dying more. I would enjoy those two hours when my head wasn't exploding though!!

8. Maggie Stiefvater

I'm not entirely sure what we would talk about.... Maybe how to make non-boring love interests. Except for Cole. Cole is awesome.

9. Gary Paulsen

I want to meet this guy just so I can tell him how horrible he has made English for me. There's the
Is thing called NOT WRIPITING MIND-NUMBING STORIES. Sooooo bored......

10. Anne Frank

This might seems kind of weird.... But I LOVE Anne Frank. As a person and as a writer. We have a lot in common, and if we could meet we would never be able to stop talking to each other.

Yay! I finished before midnight! (It's like 11 right now.) Thanks for reading! Did you have any of the same authors as I did? Who do you want to meet?

2 comments:

  1. I'd love to meet Rick Riordan and Tahereh Mafi too! They both are two of my favorite authors and their books are amazing <3

    Anyway, great list! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Glad we have some in common! :)

      Delete