Saturday, May 23, 2015

My First Twitter 'Cause I'm Behind

Hi! This'll be pretty short because I would like to explain to you why I never got a Twitter. And why I have one now.

I didn't want to get obsessed with social media like the majority of my friends...and my parents. I know that I'm the kind of person that would get obsessed with something like Twitter. So I stayed away from it....!

Now I'm just like, I'm going to get one eventually, so why not now? I also realized that it would be a lot easier to spread my blog and connect with authors...so I go one. Not sure if I regret it or not yet.

What's really sad about this entire thing is that I still don't have a Twitter under my real name....just one associated with my blog. Though I don't know why my real self would want one.

Do you guys stay away from social media? Any of you? Please? No? Oh....

Follow me :) my twitter!

Gah this post is so sad and stupid. *presses publish anyway*

4 comments:

  1. Before I started blogging I was determined to stay away from social media - though since I've realised just how useful it can be... and just how addictive. I swore I wouldn't become a Twitter zombie, but it appears I've failed miserably. However, I've tried multiple times with Facebook, but it appears we don't get on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True. I had a personal Facebook at one point and just hated it... I probably won't get another one, but I might get an Instagram at some point.

      Delete
    2. I find Instagram one of the easiest social media sites to use out there, along with Twitter. I'm pretty much useless with any complicated websites... that's why I use Blogger and not Wordpress.

      Delete
    3. Yeah, I've noticed! Though even when using Blogger I seem to be an idiot.....

      Delete