Friday, May 22, 2015

Book Haul: Spring 2015

I know spring is not technically over yet....but I haven't posted since Monday....so ya know.

Anyway. Here's the books I've bought....well since my last book haul. Enjoy!

A Work in Progress by Connor Franta

Loved this book! Probably 4.5ish stars :) Also, MOVING BOOK COVERS!!

The Heir by Kiera Cass

I've read about 150 pages of this....and I've gotta say, Eadlyn isn't any better than America. "Love Interest" is amazing though. I love him. Eadlyn doesn't deserve him at all.

Half Wild by Sally Green

The beginning of this book is super gripping. If you were iffy about Half Bad, try picking this one up!

The Once and Future King by T. H. White

Oh yay summer reading.... I have no idea if I'll like this or not, but I had to buy it for school....

The Bean Trees by Barbara Kingsolver

Also for summer reading :) I think I may like this but I'll probably like the other one better. Oh and hurrah for mass market paperbacks (I hate you)....?!?!?!?

An Abundance of Kathrines by John Green

I have now read all the John Green books! Though this is probably my least favorite....but it still a great book because John Green!!! :)

 

The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith

I really liked This Is What Happy Looks Like, and I'm hoping this one will be just as good!!!

ASAP Science by Mitchell Moffit & Greg Brown

I KNOW I'M SUCH A NERD. DON'T QUESTION IT.


Wow, is it true? I'm done! (Except for adding pictures and editing and stuffs.) Wait....haha....Hallelujah by P!ATD just came on....NICE TIMING!!!! I really should be saying hallelujah right now.... Okay whatever. Thanks for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment