Sunday, May 31, 2015

5 Fantastic Female Leads

Hello. I'm so original. But I've never done one of these and I've got opinions okay?!?!?!?

This goes in no particular order because I don't really have favorite anythings, so yeah.

1. Hazel from TFioS by John Green

This might sound kind of strange, but I have a lot in common with Hazel and I just really like her. And before you say she's unrealistic: let me introduce you to the majority of my friends.


2. Sadie from The Kane Chronicles by Rick Riordan

She just badass and awesome. WAY better than her oh-so-boring brother.



3. Isabel from The Wolves of Mercy Falls by Maggie Steifvater

There are only two characters in this entire series that don't give me a headache, and only one of them is a girl. I swear, if you just read Isabel and Cole's chapters the books are so much better.



4. Harper from Rebel Belle by Rachel Hawkins

Harper's one of those characters you just can't dislike. She's becomes pretty cool towards the end of the book, and throughout the entirety of it she's someone you would love to be your best friend.



5.  Celaena from Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas

She may be extremely vain and arrogant, but she totally earned the right to be. Plus, Celaena is one of the most entertaining characters to read about ever.



Yayyyyyy! I recommend all of the books on this list (except maybe only The Wolves of Mercy Falls if your patient), so you should go read them now.

Thanks for reading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment