Wednesday, April 15, 2015

WRITING SLUMPS!!! (Grrrrrrrr.....)

Hello!! I know I did a post about writing yesterday, but I kinda had to talk about this (actually, I just didn't know what to post)! So yeah, I'm not going to introduce my topics and stuff again, but you can go check out my most recent post here to learn more about it.

Okay, let's get on with it. Writing slumps!!!! The make me angry..... And I've never actually met anyone else who has the same problem. Do you?? (If so, please tell me in the comments!)

If your not a writer, or just have never experienced a writing slump, it's basically the same thing as a reading slump. I go days, even weeks, at a time without writing. So I get absolutely nothing done, and my friends are yelling at me because they want to read more (they're obsessed), and it sucks!!!

Honestly, I don't know what causes my writing slumps, sometimes I just stop writing and can't get back into it. My mom's and author, and I've never seen her get that way, so I'm wondering if I'm the only one!

I don't know. This post was kinda random and unorganized, but I'm just going to post it anyway!!! Hope you had fun reading my rambles.

No comments:

Post a Comment