Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Characters I'd Like To Check In With

Hello!! I've never done this before, but I'd thought id give it a try since a lot of people do it.

Oh, oh!! Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish :)

Without farther ado (or something else, I have no idea anymore), my top ten characters I'd like to check in with!!

1. Hazel from TFioS

This should be one everyone's list. What happens after....the thing.....? DOES ISSAC EVER FIND A NON-SUCKY GIRLFRIEND????? Why must John Green write only standalones?!?!?

2. Everybody from Percy Jackson

If there's not at least a short story, I might die. How does that not count as a cliffhanger?????

3. Ellie and Graham from This is What Happy Looks Like

I don't know why I'm including this, because it has a sequel... But I haven't read it. Mostly because the paperback version doesn't match the hardcover or the previous book.

4. Cadence from We Were Liars

As much as I want to know what happens to Cadence after huge plot twist, I don't think I could stand another book. I read this weeks ago and I'm still freaking out.

5. Cole and Isabel from Sinner

No, not any of the other books (aka Shiver Trilogy). Just Sinner!!! Though I feel like I'm the only one who made it that far (I can't believe I managed it). If you have read it, you understand my issues.

6. Everybody from the Shatter Me Trilogy

Seriously!! Ummm. The world has kinda just blown up (not actually) and government is no longer alive. We solve this problem how....?

7. Every Day by David Levithan

WHY????????? There is soon to be a "sequel", but it's just the same book in a different POV (I though you were better than that, David Levithan). And I just..... Ugh.

8. Peoples from The Kane Chronicles

Rick Riordan, ily. But seriously. You were making me so excited, and then it just, ended. Short stories don't count I want a novel!!!!!

 9. The names of people I don't remember from More Than This

The one YA book that needs a sequel, and was a good enough book to make it worthy of a sequel, doesn't have a sequel.... WHAT WAS THAT ENDING?!?!?!?

10. The Rithmatist by Brandon Sanderson

The ending would have been fine if Brandon Sanderson published books more often.

Okay!! Ten..... That took more effort than I was expecting. Basically, these are just books with cliffhangers that don't have sequel (well, most of them don't).

Thanks for reading!! I might continue with this meme, maybe, idk. Depends if this post does well or not...... Okay, sorry, bye!!!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to Top Ten Tuesday! So glad you're joining in. It's lots of fun and a great way to find new blogs/books to read.

    As for Hazel, I'm not sure I want to know what happened ... I think her story can only end one way :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!! And true about Hazel, but still, I was hoping for closure (though I was doubting it would happen, as I had read his books before).

      Delete