Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: All Time Favorite Authors


Hey! I completely forgot to do this last week...... So at least I'm getting back into it! This meme is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish!

These are in NO particular order.

1. Rick Riordan

Yaayyyyy Percy Jackson!! And everything else he's ever written. And also just him as a person :)

2. Patrick Ness

He is just so amazing.... This guy seriously knows how to tell a gripping story!

3. Tahereh Mafi

I am constantly waiting for more books! Also, once you read her writing style, you will either be disgusted or highly obsessed.

4. John Green

Um. DUHHH. I love John Green! And sometimes main characters don't die!

5. Brandon Sanderson

Writing gets better with every book he publishes, which is something I love to look forward to!

6. David Levithan

This is for my sad days when I still enjoy being sarcastic. So every day. OH MY GOD I DIDN'T EVEN REALIZE WHAT I JUST DID THERE.

7. Franny Billingsley

I will be pretty amazed if any of you have ever heard of this author. Chime was sooooo great...!

8. Sarah J. Maas

I'm not sure I talk about Throne of Glass as much as I should. YOU SHOULD GO READ IT NOW.

9. Anne Frank

I know, I'm boring, but if you haven't read The Diary of a Young Girl, I don't know what you're waiting for!

10. Victoria Schwab

I LOVE her writing style so much!! Also, her ideas for books are so fantastic. Characters! Them too!

That's this week's top ten! Do we have any favorite authors in common?

Thanks for reading! Post about....something probably..... soon!

2 comments:

  1. I love Rick Riordan - he's definetly one of my favourite authors EVER. I haven't heard of Tahereh Mafi, though I suspect I should have. What type of books does she write?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mostly dystopian, and kind of generic. She wrote the Shatter Me Trilogy. Her writing style is SO unique though. I've never seen anything like it!! Recently, I've actually started basing some of my own writing after her's!!

      Delete