Monday, April 6, 2015

Easter Monday is a Thing

Hi. I have NO IDEA what I plan to do with this post... Try not to suffer too much :)

For those of you who don't know, Easter Monday is not really a thing in the US, but for the first time ever, I have Easter Monday off!!!

It's not actually for Easter Monday (just a teacher in service day I'm afraid :'( ). I think they just wanted to stick an in service day right after a break. Like having one on Valentine's day when it's on Friday. I don't know.

Anyway, I was supposed to read around 200 pages of a book of my choice over break. That did not happen!!! Instead, I went to Canada. (Go Canada!) So yeah, I'm behind.

I don't know what this post is.

Basically, instead of reading, I was blogging, buying even more books, and washing my mom's Jeep. So don't expect any book reviews (but if you want me to review a book I haven't, but have read feel free to check out my Goodreads).

Um. Yeah. Thanks for reading (though I don't know why you read this entire post)!!! Do you celebrate Easter Monday and/or get that day off where you live?? Where is Easter Monday a holiday...? Whatever..... What did you guys get for Easter? Do you celebrate Easter.......? I only celebrate it because my family does so yeah idk.

How did you make it to the end of this??

Happy Easter Monday, I guess.

BTW, apparently I'm the kind of person that plugs things in without turning on their power strip thingy. Genius!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment