Monday, April 27, 2015

Dewey's 24-Hour Readthon Wrap Up!! (April, 2015)

Ahhhhh. I know this is kinda late, but I'm still not exactly on the right sleeping schedule. The readathon killed me :( I stopped reading at 4AMish (4 hours left in the readathon), and I just kinda passed out....seriously.

So yeah! Here's my short wrap up for the 24-Hour Readathon!

Prince Charming by S. Celi



I LOVED THIS BOOK SOOOOOO MUCH. Expect a review...at some point. I finished this probably about a third of the way through the readathon, but I take a lot of breaks so ya know....

Rogue Wave (Waterfire Saga #2) by Jennifer Donnelly



I wasn't really even EXPECTING to read this book, but it was calling to me :) After I finished this book I ended up falling asleep..... Anyway, I love it. OCEAN PUNS!!! YAYYYYYYY!!!!!

Okay, so that was short, but it's only a 24-hour readathon!!! I'm so glad I ended on loving both these books, it really helped me get to them faster.

What did you guys read?? Or did you participate at all...?

Thanks for reading!! Sorry about all the sleep deprived posts before.

P.S: I have to start a book that's required reading tomorrow and I don't wanna!!!! (See my post on required reading here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment