Sunday, April 26, 2015

Dewey's 24-Hour Readathon Update #3 (And the death of my face...) (April, 2015)

I THOUGHT ONE AM WAS BAD. It's nothing compared to the torture of 4am. There's still 3 or 4 hours (idk, I stopped counting....) left and I'm just....arghhhh. I might just pass out.

So I finished Rogue Wave by Jennifer Donnelly. And I thought Rick Riordan wrote cliffhangers!!! That made me die inside a little bit...... I still gave it five stars, though, because it's a surprising enjoyable series.

Right now, I'm going through the pros and cons of starting yet another book. With only a few hours left, I'm not sure I'll be able to finish it, and honestly? I'm exhausted (just now learned how to spell that word...).

How are you guys keeping up? I feel like I've read enough........ Though I might search the Internet for inspiration.


P.S. That, that up there. That picture. To the up direction....thing. That is my head right now. Like, with the colors and pictures and everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment