Friday, April 24, 2015

Dewey's 24-Hour Readathon TBR!! (April, 2015)



So I just decided (about 5 minutes ago) that I would participate in this readathon (It's tomorrow)!! If you want to learn more about it you can go to their website here.

ANYWAY. I'm not a planner, but I thought I would show you guys the books I want to read tomorrow (you know, as I pick them out). Either tomorrow or Sunday I'll also post a wrap-up!!

1. Prince Charming by S. Celi



Super excited to read this! I'm actually already 40ish pages into it, but whatever. It's really good so far!!!

2. Firefight by Brandon Sanderson


I'm hoping this will be a pretty fast paced book (Since Steelheart was), so it'll probably be a good read for a readathon!

3. Rogue Wave by Jennifer Donnelly


The first book in this series was really light and easy to get through, and I'm hoping this will be as well!! Oh!! And this book has puns!!! PUNNNNNNNNSSSS!!!!!!!

Okay, so I'm just going to stop there so I don't farther discourage myself. I'll try to get through Prince Charming at least, since it is pretty small. Let's just see how it goes!!

Are you guys participating in this readathon?? If not, you totally should because it's a great way to get your TBR down (like three books would take my TBR down...)!

Thanks for reading!! What are you guys reading this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment