Sunday, April 19, 2015

Books That Come Out In The Next Few Weeks That I Will Buy The Day They Come Out

This might be my longest title ever...... WOW.

So! There are a lot of books that are coming out in the next few weeks, that I plan to buy immediately. I want they so much!!!!!!! Let's see if we have any in common.

BTW these are in order by release date!

A Work in Progress by Connor Franta

Please don't judge me for wanting a YouTuber's book.... I love Conner Franta and I want to read this so bad......

Release Date: April 21, 2015

The Secrets We Keep by Trisha Leaver

I've never even heard of this author, but I am fascinated by the description, so I will be buying this.

Release Date: April 28, 2015

A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas

I just love Sarah J. Maas..... So yeah, I need this.

Release Date: May 5, 2015

The Heir by Kiera Cass

It's not even that good of a series, but I will buy it anyway.

Release Date: May 5, 2015

Fangirl (Collectors Edition) by Rainbow Rowell

I don't own a physical version of this book.... Plus, extra stuff!! So why not....??

Release Date: May 12, 2015

Thanks for reading!! If you've never heard of the books above, check them out!!! As I expect to like the majority of them..... Bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment