Friday, April 3, 2015

Are They Worth It????

Hello!!! I thought today I would talk about polls (because I just updated my monthly poll).

Are these even worth it?? I actually spend I fair amount of time trying to come up with ideas for polls, and I don't really want to do that if you guys aren't interested. Personally, I LOVE polls. Especially ones that have to do with books.

Am I alone...?

Usually, I only get 4-7 total votes on these polls, and I'm starting to wonder if you guys actually like them. Also, if you have any ideas for future polls, that would be fantabulous.

So, anyway, are they really worth it? I'd really rather not waste my time doing something nobody cares about. Oh, and is monthly often enough? Or too often? Should I do weekly, every other month, or something else? I'd really love your opinion on this, so please comment down below!

Thanks for reading!! If you would, please vote on the new poll in the upper right hand corner of your screen. Thanks!! See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment