Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Top 5 Awesomenessest Covers of 2015

So I was looking through the books that come out in 2015, and was AMAZED. Really, we have some pretty awesome covers coming our way! I'm so excited for some of these and others I don't really care about, but I love the covers so why does it matter?

Without farther interruption from my A.D.H.D. brain, I bring you book covers, awesome book covers.

These aren't in order at all, well, I guess the order I find them in.

1. Half Wild by Sally Green

 
This just came out today and I'm dying (I got this when it came out LAST YEAR). But yeah, I love the simpleness (That's a word...) of this cover!
 

2. Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard

 
Oh come on, this cover is amazing! I haven't read it, but I <3 the cover!
 

3. Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas

 
Like all the other books in this series, this cover is fantabulous.
 

4. Firefight by Brandon Sanderson

 
I already bought this! The cover is AWESOME though.
 

5. Winter by Marissa Meyer

 
I only read Cinder and didn't really like it, but SPARKLY.
 
I'm going to have to end there because I ran out of ideas and The Sword of Summer cover hasn't been released yet (which I'm expecting to be amazing). Thanks for reading! I'm going to buy Half Wild now. Anyone know if Barnes & Noble has it the first day? See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment