Sunday, March 29, 2015

Great Songs That Should Be Popular!

Heya! I know this isn't book related...but I really want to draw people's attention to less popular bands that need more love!! Some of these songs had songs on their album be popular at some point, but they were forgotten. :( Anyway, love these songs and I think that more people should listen to them.

Hurricane by Panic! at the Disco

Every song by P!ATD is great, but this one is one of my favorites. They do have some other songs that are more well-known, but this one isn't!! Plus, it's great.


Broken Record by Tessa Violet

I ADORED Tessa Violet. Seriously. If you don't like this song, look up another one because you'll probably like one.


Annabelle by A Rocket to the Moon

ARTTM is one of my all-time favorite bands ever. Top 3, at least. This is the song I'm obsessed with right now.


Called Out in the Dark by Snow Patrol

This is my favorite song by Snow Patrol, and it's honestly not for everyone, but I really love it!!

Listen To This Song

Things We Lost In the Fire by Bastille

I like this song even more than Pompeii, actually. This song never became popular and it made me sad.... :(

Listen To This Song

Luck by American Authors

I heard this on the radio once, and never again. I love this song though.....

Listen To This Song

Dreaming OR Karaoke by Smallpools

I couldn't decide.... Smallpools is up there with my favorite bands ever! :)

Listen To Dreaming
Listen To Karaoke

Anything But Ordinary by Avril Lavigne

This came out around the time Sk8er Boy and Complicated got popular and this song didn't.... Making this list makes me sad.... :'(

Listen To This Song

The Bird And The Worm by Owl City

Oh songs that nobody's heard of because other songs on the same album got more popular.... Why must you exist???

Listen To This Song

Okay, I'm going to stop there because I could go on forever. I thought 10 was a nice round number to stop on! You guys should listen to these songs!

Also, I was thinking about making this a monthly thing or something. What do you think? I know this is supposed to be a book blog but still..... Would you even read these posts?

Thanks for reading (and listening)!!! See you!

No comments:

Post a Comment