Thursday, March 5, 2015

Girl Scout Cookie Book Tag

Hello!! So I got the idea for this tag while eating Samoas. So yep. This is happening. I'm not actually going to tag people, but if you want to do it, I officially tag you!! Okay, let's do this.

1. Thin Mints- A book that's short and refreshing. It's a great reread.

I serious hate mints, but okay yeah. I'm going with The Fairy's Mistake by Gail Carson Levine. This is probably the book on my shelf I read the most often. It's only about 80 pages, but is a great read after writing a book report.

2. Do-Si-Dos- A book that's hard to get into, but really great once you do.

The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken! In the end I actually really liked this book (though the ending was painful), but the beginning was really slow to me... Still recommended if you can get through it though. There's just a lot of background info...

 3. Trefoils- A book that's not super complicated, but still fun to read.

Let's go with The Selection by Kiera Cass. A pretty easy read, that's cute but doesn't make my head explode. For a change. It's nice actually.

4. Tagalongs- A super popular book that you can't help but fall in love with.

The Fault in our Stars!!!!!!!!! YES. I adore this book, but it's become something people think is cool to hate on. Even though they've never read the book. It's like Fifty Shades of Grey, but I've actually read it. John Green is so awesome!!!!!

5. Savannah Smilies- A book that can make you smile no matter what mood you are in. 

:) The Mark of Athena by Rick Riordan :) I'm smiling just thinking about it! It's super funny and cute. This book can always put me in a good mood!!

6. Samoas- The perfect combination of everything, characters, plot, theme, EVERYTHING.

I had to put this book in here SOMEWHERE. Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas!!! Probably the best fantasy book I've read. I don't know about best book, but definatly best fantasy. And I swear, this isn't fangirling, these are really highly developed characters and plots. It's so great!!!!

I was thinking about doing the two new flavors, but I've never even tried them. If you do this tag, feel free to add them, but I honestly couldn't even come up with anything. So yeah, have fun with that. Anyway, thanks for reading!! Go ahead and do this tag if you want. See ya!


2 comments:

  1. This is so cute haha. I love how you made the samoas the best, and I totally agree. They are SO good.
    Followed!
    http://mybookliferead.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! Glad you agree! Followed you back!!

      Delete