Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Embarrassing Unread Authors

So in case you don't already know, I have a LOT of authors I have yet to read. Some of them are really quite embarrassing.... Okay yeah, join me in my pain!!! Hope you guys can relate!

Cassandra Clare

Yep, this is bad. I do own City of Bones and City of Ashes, but I have yet to read them! A little while ago I started City of Bones, just the first few pages, and wasn't totally hooked, but I have I feeling I would like them! Failing so bad... :( I need to super soon!

Laini Taylor

This might be sad only to me... But I seriously need to read The Daughter of Smoke of Bone Trilogy!! It makes me sad because I'm pretty sure I would love them!! I feel like I bought it so long ago, and it's just been sitting there. I feel mean for letting it sit there all alone. I also feel like this book has the potential to be my new best friend.

James Dashner

Ahhh. I don't even know anymore. I got his entire Maze Runner Trilogy LAST last Christmas... But right after I got them I saw a bunch a reviews, from people I really trust the reviews of, that said they didn't like them. So now I'm really hesitant, but I'll probably read them eventually!!

Stephanie Perkins

So yeah. I bought Anna and the French Kiss, I don't even know how long ago... At LEAST a year ago, but who really knows with me? I know a lot of people love Stephanie Perkins's books, and I just...GAHH. I don't even know. I'm failing at life right now!!!

Gabrielle Zevin

I actually have read a Gabrielle Zevin book, but it wasn't one of her well-known ones. It was Elsewhere, and I really hated it. At some point I might try to read All These Things I've Done, because I'm expecting it to be better. I seriously want to give her another chance, but I definatly won't have very high expectations.

Ellen Hopkins

Okay, I know I would like these books. I bought Perfect a while ago, and then realized it was the second book in a series. I felt like an idiot and haven't managed to pick up anything else. They deal with some pretty deep topics, but I honestly feel like I need that. My goal for this year is to read at least one Ellen Hopkins book! It will happen!!

That's it!! At least the ones I could think of off the top of my head, but I'm sure there are more. Please tell I'm not the only one with this problem!! If you have any authors in common with me, tell me!! It's always nice to have someone who understands! Of course, if you don't, feel free to comment yours down below, or make an entire other post idk. Anyway, thanks for reading!! Hopefully I'll post again soon! Bye! 

No comments:

Post a Comment