Friday, March 20, 2015

Co-Blogging?!?!?!?

Heya! So recently I started another blog with two other bloggers! It's definately a change from this blog, but it's still fun to have to work together as a team a bit.

If you've never co-blogged, it's honestly not that different from regular blogging, except that other people's posts just kind of show up. I always know what I'm posting, but I never know what's running though other people's heads.... Working together also seems to get a blog up and going a bit faster, like it's already been there for months instead of just a week or two. It may be because everyone is promoting it, but maybe not. I don't really know. All I know is that we got hundreds of pagesviews VERY quickly.

Anyway, if you are thinking about starting a blog with someone else, I swear it's not as hard as it sounds. It's pretty much just you posting, and other people posting on the same blog. I think people also like that there's usually more posts!

I know that was short, but I thought I'd just let you in on our new creation, and tell you a bit about the co-blogging experience! It would also be fantastic if you could check out our new blog!!

The YA Seekers

Thanks for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment