Thursday, March 19, 2015

Booh Haul: Winter 2015

Hi! So unlike the majority of book peoples (I am SOOOO unique), I don't buy that many books. This winter, though, I've happened to obtain a few, so I thought I'd tell you what they were. So these are all the books I've gotten since January! Enjoy!

Firefight (The Reckoners #2) by Brandon Sanderson

The ending of Steelheart was so confusing... I hope this makes me understand what the hell is going on right now!

Deep Blue (Waterfire Saga #1) by Jennifer Donnelly

This cover.... Plus mythology to keep me company before The Sword of Summer comes out!


Rogue Wave (Waterfire Saga #2) by Jennifer Donnelly

It was buy one get one free....

Hollow City (Miss Peregrine's Peculiar Children #2)

Miss Peregrine movie in 2016! So excited!

 

 

Prince Charming by S. Celi

I got this book as a gift..... Plus it's signed so you know....

 

The Undesirables by S. Celi

I got two....



 


 Alienated by Melissa Landers

I don't usually like alien books.... I don't know why I bought this.
WELLLLL. Wasn't that fun? Apparently, I'm bad at more than one picture, colors, and everything else. Basically, I've been editing this post for the past hour. Anyway, I hope it was worth it and you liked this post! If not, this really sucks..... But yeah, um thanks for reading, hopefully the final post isn't that messed up. Goodbye.....?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment