Sunday, February 22, 2015

What I Like in a Book Boyfriend

Hey! So most of us have all had a book boyfriend at some point in our lives. I thought I would talk about some of the things I love to have in a awesome book boyfriend. The opposite of the things on this list are my dislikes...

Flawed Guys:

Yes I do like my BB with flaws. Actual flaws by the way, Percy Jackson really has no flaws. It annoys me. Unfortunately it's still really hard to not love him.... Anyway, it just seems more realistic to have a guy with a fair amount of flaws. Sometimes it make me feel like they're real and I have an ACTUAL social life.

Geeks/Nerds:

Yeesssss. Seriously, there is nothing better than a geeky, doctor-who-loving book boyfriend (aka David Stark from Rebel Belle). It just feels like I can relate and have a conversation with them. Now I will pretend I don't have fictional conversations with fictional characters. Though I wouldn't mind having a real geeky boyfriend.


Intelligence:

I don't like stupid characters or people. They get on my nerves. You must be smart enough that I can have a full, in-depth conversation with you. You may be realizing that I like to talk.


Awkwardness:

Awkward guys are adorable!! They make me laugh and they're so much fun to read. I can't get enough of stumbling guys that just can't stay on their feet. I'm kinda talking about David Stark again, you should read that book!


Funny Guys:

If you don't have a sense of humor, you will never be a book boyfriend. I love guys that I can joke with (Leo Valdez) and that will make me laugh (aka, Leo Valdez)!


Cutesy:

This is a weird one, and it kinda goes with the rest of these. I like cute guys. Not hot. I really don't like hot guys. Or jocks. Not even in real life. Give me a cute guy any day. 


Book Lovers:

I really love guys that love books! I don't read to many books with book-loving guys and I honestly can't think of one. But it would be fantastic if they did!


Well I just made myself a fake boyfriend. If you know anyone like this I would love to meet them (jk, kinda)! So tell me if you agree with any of these! I guess you kind of know my type now. 

2 comments:

  1. THIS <3 Geeks, awkward guys, funny guys, smart guys, you name it! I love them all. Awesome idea for a post, btw.

    I know you're already doing this, but I nominated you again for the Versatile Blogger Award (:

    Here's the link to my post: http://themistresscase.blogspot.com/2015/02/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's always nice to know I'm not alone!!

      Delete