Sunday, February 22, 2015

Versatile Blogger Award



Hello! I so excited to tell you I've been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by Myra from I'm Loving Books and also The Mistress from The Mistress Case Thanks a lot!

The Rules:

This is what must happen now:

1. Nominate 15 other bloggers relatively new to blogging (Then learn how to spell nominate).
2. Let the bloggers know that you've nominated them.
3. Share 10 random facts about yourself.
4. Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog.
5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your post.

The Nominees:


1. Kelly from  Bibliophile Bliss
2. Aria from A Whimsical Reader
3. Nicole from Eunoia Reads
4. Annie from One Too Many Adjectives
5. Raffy from Eccentric Everything
6. Vivien from Pages of Wonderland
7. Nichole from Forsaken Fates
8. Amanda from The Darling Bookworm
9. Maureen from Diaries of a Book Lover
10. Tiffany from The Bookish Thought
11. Rose from Lovely Paranormal Books
12. Rola (who's really not too new to blogging) from Worn Out Pages
13. Kitty and Fari from My Little Corner for Books
14. Betsy from I Sold My Soul for Books
15. Tori from Intorilex

That took an insane amount of time....

10 Random Facts About Me:

AKA, the easy part of this.

1. I'm a vegetarian and can totally defend myself against anything you have to say about it.
2. Panic! At the Disco is awesome. I guess that's not really about me, but it's a fact.
3. I memorized the preamble to the US Constitution for no reason.
4. I almost never reread books.
5. To some people I own too much Doctor Who stuff. You can never have too much.
6. Honestly, I've never completed a video game, but I've started quite a few.
7. The Mark of Athena is my favorite Rick Riordan book.
8. I like cats. Most of the time.
9. I use a fake name in every social media website except YouTube. Including blogging.
10. Maple Leaf Apple Smoked Gouda is my favorite cheese. Well, that I can afford. Dante is actually my favorite.


Anyway, thanks, Myra, again for nominating me! You guys should go check out her blog and all the other ones listed above! :) Thanks for reading! :)

7 comments:

  1. Hi! Thank you so much for the nomination! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for nominate me, I'll post about this soon too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the nomination!
    And I have the Preamble memorized too - it's just good poetry :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome! And I'm so glad there's someone out there who has as well!

      Delete