Wednesday, February 18, 2015

If you like ______, You may like ______

So as a continuation of my book recommendations post I put up yesterday, I've decided to bring you If you like _____, you may like _____. The point of this post is to get people that like super hyped up books to read other less hyped books. Also, I'd like to support some smaller authors and series. Maybe this will help get some non-readers into reading as well!


If you like The Hunger Games, you may like:

1. Delirium by Lauren Oliver
2. Legend by Marie Lu
3. Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi


If you like Divergent, you may like:

1. The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken
2. Matched by Ally Condie
3. Steelheart by Brandon Sanderson


If you like Percy Jackson, you may like:

1. The Kane Chronicles by Rick Riordan
2. Promise of Shadows by Justina Ireland


If you like It's Kind of a Funny Story, you may like:

1. Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher
2. Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver
3. Impulse by Ellen Hopkins


If you like The Fault in our Stars, you may like:

1. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
2. My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick
3. This is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith


If you like Beautiful Creatures, you may like:

1. Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick
2. Unearthly by Cynthia Hand
3. Paranormalcy Kiersten White


If you like Throne of Glass, you may like:

1. Poison by Bridget Zinn
2. Entwined by Heather Dixon


Thanks for reading!! I really hope this helps you with finding a book! Maybe this might help you more than books based on age since it has to do more with interests. Tell me what you think!

2 comments:

  1. Hi!
    These are great recommendations, thanks for sharing them.
    I wanted to let you know I've nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award!

    Versatile Blogger Award


    ReplyDelete