Thursday, February 26, 2015

Favorite Series of All of Ever

Hello! These are my favorite series of all time. If something isn't in there, it might just mean I haven't read it yet (which is actually quite a lot of them)! Hope this helps you find a book or something. Or if you can relate to it, that's nice to. I don't know some kind of feelings towards it.

Warning: I haven't read a lot of series I KNOW I need to read so if you could not hate me for it, that would be great!

Percy Jackson and the Olympians by Rick Riordan:

This is obvious. I love Percy Jackson and if you haven't read it where have you been, blah blah blah...

The Heroes of Olympus by Rick Riordan:

Another one!! By the way, not just a spin off series! Best thing ever!!! You should read it it you haven't! No duh!!

The Kane Chronicles by Rick Riordan:

I am SOOO predictable right now. But I love Egypt everything so I needed this on here!! If you've only read PJO, this one's probably just as good!!

Shatter Me by Teherah Mafi:

This is one of my favorite series of all time, but it's not for everyone. The writing (aka the metaphors) can be a bit disturbing at times. Go look some up just to see if that's okay with you. If so, fantastic series!

Steelheart by Brandon Sanderson:

I honestly don't know how many books this series will have, but I will read them all. Brandon Sanderson is one of my favorite authors and he is awesome!!!!

Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas:

Okay, before you spoil me, I have only read Throne of Glass!! I have yet to read the rest of the books!! Please no spoilers!!!!!!!!!! I loved what I read of it though!

Rebel Belle by Rachel Hawkins:

I actually did a review of this a few days ago! Only one book of this series has come out, but it was fantastic and I'm so excited for the next one!!!

The Selection by Kiera Cass:

This is more of a series I read because I need to know what happens (for some reason). They're really short and fast-paced. So yeah... It's like a reality TV show, exactly like one.

So that's pretty much it. Please, I'm begging you, don't get on me about the Harry Potter series. I have only read the first book (please don't hate me) and I honestly don't know if I'll continue (don't hate me), I know they get better, but, like, ehhh. Sorry. If you have any suggestions besides Harry Potter (and The Mortal Instruments, I know) I will look into them!! Thanks for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment